Phyton 27® is used to control bacterial and fungal diseases in plants. It is a systemic that is effective against pathogens that have invaded the plant tissue. Phyton 27 is typically used to control Botrytis, Powdery Mildew and Phytophthora (root rot).
Not for use on Dendrobiums or spraying on flowers. Use at the rate of 1 - 2 teaspoons per gallon depending on severity of infection. Apply once per week for two weeks.
Information from the Phyton 27 web site:
Phyton 27® is a systemic bactericide and fungicide labeled for a wide variety of ornamental plants, nursery crops and trees. Its patented composition provides benefits that go beyond the traditional disease control of copper-based products without many of the disadvantages. Phyton 27 works within the plant to provide integral disease control.
- Systemic - effective against internal and surface pathogens
- No visible residue on treated material, including blooms
- Broad spectrum disease control for host crops and pathogens
- Lower risk of phytotoxity on young, tender tissue and most plants in full bloom (when used as directed)
- Effective at stress points like propagation, transplant, crowding prior to sale or shipment, or disease-inducing weather conditions
- Compatible with most Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and biocontrols
Flexibility: When, Where & How
When: From start to finish - at all stages of the growth cycle, including seedlings, cuttings and most open, finished blooms.
Where: Phyton 27 is labeled for the greenhouse, nursery, field, landscape or interiorscape.
How: Phyton 27 can be used as a hydraulic or low volume foliar spray, soil drench, fog, cut flower dip, cutting dip, tree trunk injection or through a chemigation system.
Should be stored above 45 degrees.
Always consult the product label prior to use.